VetPlus is a family owned business founded in 1995 by David Haythornthwaite in Lytham, Lancashire and is part of the Tangerine Group of companies.
VetPlus is committed to producing a complete range of premium products for the veterinary profession. It is our vision and mission to be the best in our field, not necessarily the biggest.
From the very beginning, our focus has been on developing the best possible products for pets. While many global companies are driven by the need to satisfy their shareholders and army of accountants, we are a family owned business and as such are not subjected to such pressures. This allows us to concentrate all our efforts on making a product that is right for your pet.
The group has been a finalist and winner of many awards over recent years. Some of our recent awards include:
- Climate Change Adaptation Award Winner
- Community Contribution Award for SME’s Finalist at Lancashire Business Environment Awards 2012
- Manufacturer of the Year in 2015 BIBAs (Be Inspired Business Awards)
- Red Rose Award for International Achievement 2016
- Best Company ‘One To Watch’ 2016
Find out about the company’s innovative historyLearn More
Learn more about nutraceuticals and their benefitsLearn More
Vetplus is part of the Tangerine Group of companiesLearn More